Welcome to Fluff to Buff Fitness & Wellbeing Helping you feel confident inside & out….
We provide fitness classes, personal training, bridal packages, post natal classes and small group fitness in the West Oxfordshire area. We also provide online training so you can train with us where ever you are in the world.
Here at Fluff to Buff we specialise in making fitness fun, you will be pushed, you’ll be surprised how far you can push yourself but you will do it all with a smile.
Whether you choose classes, personal training or small group sessions, you’ll leave each session feeling positive, confident and look forward to the next session.
Whether you train regularly, your returning to fitness or you’ve never worked out before, we have something for everyone, male or female & young or not so young
What People Say About Us!
- I would thoroughly recommend Laonie’s Kettlercise classes to everyone. I started attending 2 years ago and became addicted very quickly. 2 sessions a week and the difference is almost immediate in physical wellbeing and energy levels.
Laonie is a great teacher, the classes are fun and the hour flies by!:))
– Doina Butson
- I love Laonie’s post natal class. It’s fun, relaxed and eases you back into exercise. She’ll push you but in a fun way. Plus it’s great to meet up with other mums and earn those treats we’ll stay for after.
– Fiona Rodden
- In March I decided to sign up to the Bride to Be Package at Fluff to Buff and I’m so glad I did. 4 months later and the wedding dress that was slightly tight when I tried it on is now needing to be taken in by 3 inches! Laonie has not only made exercise fun but has helped me change my shape, increase my strength and made me a buff bride. I couldn’t be happier!
– Natalie Monger
- “Laonies half n half is working really well for me. My body was wrecked from some old dance injuries, 2 children and some other health bits, yet she has worked tirelessly to personalise everything to my needs. Add everything else into the mix and I know the changes will continue to make an impact long after we finish working together. For me and my lifestyle, it’s huge value for money”.
- I wanted to say how much I love your classes and how I can see the changes in my shape since I’ve started! I’m not sure if it’s Hiitblast or Kettlercise but I used to dislike my shoulders and would never wear a halter necked top but this summer I have and I just bought 3 more on holiday!
So pleased you’re still doing the Friday morning class at Bodyfit from September. Great bunch of people go and I really enjoy it.
Lots of love and looking forward to new classes in the future!